Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Un mess the mess

my grid to be more clean and neat


try on brush stroke no that happy.
with out grid
i make my  own brush to make the ribbon feel


using the grid and the brush i make very happy with it.
I think the last time i did my monogram, i was to much on the ribbon. I try go back to my concept and think properly. My monogram does need to look like a ribbon but my concept need to be in it. I think the last presentation make me see my mono was so busy with all the swirls and colour and to much on the ribbon but i never think properly about the how i place it.



next challenge =.=




2 comments:

  1. Much better! Perhaps thicker strokes to make your logo more outstanding? I love the round "a" counter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the arm of the F can also follow ur circles movement instead of suddenly jutting out of nowhere

    ReplyDelete